Get advice and tips on everything from positioning and messaging, to assessing your target audience, to integrating press and analyst relations. In this step-by-step guide, event veterans and novices, as well as marketing, sales and executives will find comprehensive advice on how their organization can reach their desired sales goals and objectives with events.
“The Event Marketing Handbook is a must – read for all those in the marketing discipline – especially those who own their company’s event strategy and results.”
~ Christopher Burns, VP Global Partner Programs, Xerox
Readers will learn how to:
- Integrate events into the marketing mix
- Improve brand recognition through creative tools
- Generate and act upon solid leads before, during, and after an event
- Leverage speaking opportunities to establish thought leadership
- How to best leverage vendor relationships and maximize budget, booth design, etc.
- Think like a sales person — build customer loyalty through event marketing
- Create and request templates directly. Request Your Templates Here!